Hi Guys and Gals

New member? Say a quick hello here first.
Phil

Hi Guys and Gals

Post by Phil » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 am

As you may have worked out the name is Phil and I am in Melbourne Australia.
I haven't ridden for close to 40 years but am itching to get back on. To this end I am rebuilding a 1982 Honda VF 750 S. and also looking around for a LAMS bike as I have to get my license again! Good to be here and don't be shy, say hi at anytime :)
Enjoy the wind,
Phil. :new:

Hondo
Site Admin

Re: Hi Guys and Gals

Post by Hondo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:06 am

:welcome:
G'day from Tassie Phil!

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 am

Cheers Hondo, I wondered where the forum was based :)

maduncle

Post by maduncle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi Phil - a VF750 Sabre is a cool bike, I look forward to seeing it around Melbourne.

Phil

Post by Phil » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:54 am

Well the old VF has been severely neglected for a number of months now! The reason being that I had to give up the space I was renting as a workshop/business premises due to the factory being leased as a whole and my meagre little business not being able to afford the whole thing. I have been slowly sorting out things at home and freeing up some space to operate from there. Hopefully I will have the VF home in the next couple of weeks and be able to start work on it again!
I have bought a CMX to get my license etc underway and am having great fun buzzing around on it 8-) I really don't know how I went so long between bikes!! Well that's my update for now but prepare yourselves because I'm sure to have some questions for you all in the coming weeks!
Keep the shiny side up :dance: